The 1ST International 3-City Hernia Days Congress under the auspices of the European Hernia Society.
16-18 of May 2019 in Gdynia, Poland.
3-City Hernia Days Congress 2019 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to Gdynia, Poland. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “1st International Hernia Days Congress” which is going to be held during May 16-18 2019 at Gdynia, Poland.
3-City Hernia Days Congress 2019 has been designed in an interdisciplinary manner with a multitude of tracks to choose from every segment and provides you with a unique opportunity to meet up with peers from both industry and academia and establish a scientific network between them. We cordially invite all concerned people to come to join us at our event and make it successful by your participation.
Conference organizers want to bring maximum exposure to our attendees, so we make sure the event is a blend which covers professionals. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research & and share the cross-cultural experiences of various treatment procedures.
The official congress language will be Polish and English. Simultaneous translation will be available for all participants
Main topics of the Congress
- Surgery of large postoperative defects of the front abdominal wall
- ACS, TAR
- Endoscopic and robotic procedures
- MILOS and eMILOS
- The era of laparo/endoscopic inguinal hernia repair and the still open place for the open techniques.
- Emergency surgery of inguinal and ventral hernias.
- Certification of hernia centres.
- Medicolegal aspects of standards and certification in routine hospital practice.
Review and state of art sessions
- The current standard of inguinal hernia repair
- Current indication for use of various implants in hernia procedures.
- Lunch meetings with professors
- Level 1A publications review
Special pre-congress events
- Hernia Compact (Workshop organized with German Hernia Society) (14-16.05.2019)
- Dynamic Inguinal Ultrasonography workshop (16.05.2019)
See a similar event at the EHS Congress in Vienna
- Invited lecture and press conference on Post-partum Abdominal Wall Insufficiency Syndrome. (15.05.2019)
Dr Maciej Śmietański
President of the Scientific Commite
Prof. Andrzej Matyja
President of the Polish Doctors Chamber
Dr Rafał Solecki
President of the Section of Herniology TChP
Dr Jacek Szopiński
President of the Polish Hernia Club
Prof. Piotr Myśliwiec
President of the Section of Videosurgery TChP
Dr Kryspin Mitura
Director of KROPP